Terms + Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply only to this Site. Other websites, linked through or to this Site, may have their own terms and conditions and policies. Your use of any other website is subject to the terms and conditions and policies for that other website.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to change from time to time by updated postings. The Terms and Conditions of Use in effect at the time of use of this Site will govern your use at that time. This Site is the property of Novaolo and is protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property laws.
- You are 21 years of age or older
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, and logo. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Novaolo takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Ownership and Copyright
Novaolo owns, controls, and licenses, or otherwise has the right to use and provide, Noavolo.com and all material thereon, including without limitation all text, images, articles, photographs, illustrations, audio and video clips contained therein (collectively, the "Site Material"). Novaolo is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. You agree to abide by any and all copyright notices, rules and restrictions displayed therein.
You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding your use of any such downloaded Site Material. In the event of any permitted redistribution or publication of material from Novaolo, you may not make any changes in or deletions of author attributions, trademarks, or copyright notices.
Novaolo’s logo is a copyright and trademark of Novaolo LLC and may not be used without the permission of Novaolo. All rights reserved.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Novaolo and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys fees) arising from or in connection with: (1) your use of the Site; (2) your violation of these Terms and Conditions; and/or (3) any User Content submitted by you to the Site. You agree that your representations and warranties, and obligation to indemnify Novaolo shall survive beyond any term that these Terms and Conditions are in effect.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND USE DISCLAIMER: Novaolo is not responsible for any damages or loss related to the use of this site or our products.
You acknowledge (1) that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions; and (2) that these Terms and Conditions have the same force and effect as a signed agreement.